Thursday, January 27, 2011

Year of parties

Last March miss K had her first birthday party - turning 6 - We decided to have 2010 the year of parties. The older girls had each had one other party before last year.

When I was growing up we got parties every other year - when we turned an even number (I think... or was it odd?) Anyway -we decided to do the same thing - except we decided to do a year of parties and then a year off w/ just fun for the family.
She got to invite about 8 friends - not all could come - but she loved it -even though you can't tell from her look in some of the pictures.

She chose her cake from the picture on the back of the cake box and was so excited for it - so I was I as it was very easy to do. :) She loved it.
She is such a sweet fun girl. I can't believe she will turn 7 in just a few more weeks!















No comments: