Thursday, January 27, 2011

poll pictures

So - I have dug up some pictures of my hair at different lengths - Okay - actually I just took this first one of me -today- fresh out of the shower as I didn't have other recent ones (yes I showered at 10 a.m. - so fantastic...)

Wondering if I should cut it shorter again (Eric likes it short and flippy and highlighted too)
OR should keep growing it? I like it longer... :) I like it even longer than in this family picture but after looking through my pics. over the years it's very apparent I am not in very many pictures... so this is the best image I have of my hair being longer.

What do YOU think? Vote on my poll to the right. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is a great family picture. I love the short and flippy hair. You could do what I did - I went to the hair dresser and said, "Do whatever you want to my hair, but remember - I'm about as LOW MAINTENANCE as it gets. I need something quick and easy." She gave me the best cut and style that I've ever had and I can make it look pretty good every day in about five minutes. That's huge for me.

amy jo said...

That is a cute family picture. I like it both ways but the short do is very fun.