Friday, January 28, 2011

Flippy it is

What a difference a day makes...
So - I am bad and once I get an idea in my head I just go with it - After seeing the first few votes on the hair cut or not poll roll in I knew I was a gonner - mr. C was actually the only No vote (trying to help me with my cause I guess). So, today after my shower - (when I was just putting my hair in a pony tail AGAIN), I decided Eric is probably right - short is good because then I actually do something with my hair...

So I went ahead and chopped it off this morning... Miss M doesn't like and mr. C didn't even notice a difference... haha - No one else is home of course to see it yet.
And I have to admit - that when I was looking for pics. of my hair at different lenths the ones I did seem to think I looked better in were w/ it short..... Now I'll just have to go in sometime and get it fixed by a professional. :)




2 comments:

amy jo said...

Lookin good!You make me want to cut my hair too.

Hogan Family said...

Love it!!