Sunday, January 10, 2010

If I had my way...

So I'm learning that I have a love for the simple things in life. I was handed a large order supply book at work this week to see what office supplies I will need and found it interesting that I have some pretty cheap preferences.

I like the cheapest pens in the book (Bic medium point ball point)
I like the cheapest post-it notes - with a little bright color thrown in
I like the cheapest tape dispenser (it's just like my one at home) - along with the cheapest 3-hole punch, cheapest scissors, cheapest paper clips, etc.

Is this because it's pretty well all I know or because others are fooled thinking that the higher the price - the better things must be? Is this a case of the "greener grass" for others or the reflection of my cheap, frugal life? Haha.

They'll probably think I'm some sort of odd duck when they get my list tomorrow - but they'll probably also be grateful that I won't hurt the bottom line too much. :)

2 comments:

Amber Bennett said...

Hey, I am all about cheap. Why pay more for virtually the same product. DUH!!!

Hogan Family said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. You kiddos are so cute and I love your posts. I went private after you left the blogging world, so send me an email and I will add you. jah@silverstar.com

Jody Gillman Hogan