Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day

Wahoo!
School is back in session for the girls! :) They weren't too excited this time around. They had too much fun playing this past week I think. I am excited though. :)

Today is also the first day of a new job for me! I'm really excited! I got a part-time office assistant position up north at byui. I think it will be perfect and great!! I can hardly wait to go find out more about the rest of my life. haha. We're hoping it will be great and will be long-term so that in the future I can work full time and get education benefits for our kids there or in Provo.

I can hardly wait! I think it will be a position that offers a lot of change and responsibility so it will keep me busy and I like that! Plus - I don't think you could find a better atmosphere for working! :) It will be a welcome change!

I finish my last semester of my Associates degree (as an "Office Professional) in May and Eric will finish his Masters in May...


2010 should be a great year!!

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Good luck! It sounds like a perfect job.

Erin said...

Awesome! Good luck with everything this year!