Thursday, April 15, 2010

change

So, one of my newest quotes I like is "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies." Change is good and constantly happens. I've found I'm most happy when we "don't sweat the small stuff". Life is so precious and we are so blessed. I am so grateful for my family and for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to have a living Prophet on the earth, Thomas S. Monson and the other faithful servants and apostles of the Lord. I love that new technology allows for great messages and that they make such great "Mormon Messages" on youtube.

I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord in my life and hope we can always take the time to realize what we are blessed with.
I'm just so grateful. :)

I finally found our camera battery charger and was so glad to be able to take pics of my kids. They're the best and I'm so blessed to have them as mine. I love my life. Now, when I find the camera itself (haha) I will post the pics. Nothing fancy, just every day life - I took some of them watching a movie together I think...

1 comment:

Hogan Family said...

Love the quote. We need to take each day at a time and enjoy each.