Saturday, March 6, 2010

Prayer

When you're saying your prayers, please pray for my sister's daughter Gracie. They found a cancerous tumor this weekend. She has already been through a lot of testing and a sugery this weekend, currently undergoing a blood transfusion, and scheduled for chemotherapy to start soon.
Also pray that her parents will continue to have the Lord buoy them up and sustain them at this time.
I am so grateful for the gospel, our Heavenly Father, and his son Jesus Christ, and the blessing of having the spirit to guide us. I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful family, and have the added blessing of friends. Love you all.

2 comments:

Amber Bennett said...

I am so sad for Brandon and Lisa. Spence talked to Brandon the other day, and we feel so helpless. My kids are so sad, they remember their kids from our reunion last summer. They are always in our prayers.

Christine said...

I'm so sorry your family is having to go through this. What a scary thing! We'll be praying.