Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

So, after several months of not posting I'm missing my own updates. Haha. This is such a convienient way to make "journal entries" about life and the kids and I've missed keeping a better record.

I totally LOVE my book I made by slurping my blog through blurb. It was so easy and turned out great!

I plan to post regularly in 2010 so I can make another family book at the end of the year next year.

In the mean time... I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. It's at the collge in Rexburg so it would be a commute... but it's part time hours and starts at a good rate. So we'll see!!

I have my last final tomorrow too for the semester. Only one more semester to go for my Associates! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

Welcome back! I agree that this is the easiest way of journaling. I just decided it was better to be private.

Erin said...

glad to see you back! I've missed the updates of your family.

Christine said...

Woohoo!!! So glad you're posting again.

Amber Bennett said...

I am glad to see that you are back. I have missed you.