Wednesday, May 20, 2009

done....

so after some real crazy stories about life and technology and blogging and such.... I'm going to abandon ship on the blogging scene... sorry. It's been a fun way to stay connected and such. You'll have to call me for updates or shoot me an e-mail sometime. if you don't know my e-mail, ask me, or a mutual friend if they have it....
I've "slurped" (i think that's what they call it) my blog to blurb.com and it will be a fun family journal/photo book so I'm looking forward to that.
I'll just have to keep a journal still and get books from walmart.com or somewhere like that from now on... it's so slick though using blurb. I highly recommend it! Thanks Tina for the advice!!

4 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

You suck! I like keeping up on your family. You will have to e-mail me more often now! I need to slurp or blog into blurb or whatever it is. I had said I would do it once a year but now I'm going on 2 years of blogging and it will be a rather big book, and probably a pain to do! I'll call you for pointers!

Okie Bloxhams said...

share these crazy stories of yours

Lyon Pride said...

I'm confused. What happened? Send an email.

Ash said...

Tracey how are you? I'm so glad I found your blog because for some reason I can't get the email address I have for you to work...new one perhaps. Hope you are good. Love,Ash